Friday, September 26, 2008

LoveStory

country music = love.

- i get to volunteer at CHOC soon. went in for my last TB screening today. now all i have to do is get it read on monday and set up an interview to get scheduled for a regular shift. i can't wait to work with the kids. hopefully they'll have room in physical therapy/rehab. oh i also got my flu vaccine today. woooo.

-first official home game for the guys tonight. we are now 7-0-2. i can definitely work with that.

-tomorrow = GRE's. i'm probably not completely ready but oh well. we'll see what happens. i mean how much can you really expect from me for a 4 hour test? geez.

-i have my fall schedule pretty much set. it's not gonna be easy but it won't be too hard.

-i have an interview with a little clothing store on the island next tuesday...hopefully they give me the job cause i need $$$ now. rent is due and my credit card bill is huge. jhdfuihduifsuinsjdsndsd.

-i watched the season premiere of grey's last night and i have fallen in love with the show yet again. i think after 2 years of not watching, it's time to tune in. i'm also very excited for DH to start again.

-my dad is moving to chicago this winter for his job. it's gonna be a big change but we'll make it work. good thing i'm moving back home after i graduate.

-i should go to bed now. gnight.

2 comments:

jem jemmy said...

1. county music= love!!!
2. grey's date with me

Anonymous said...

1. Country music = XO <--- really disgusted face.
2. All I want for Christmas is youuUuUUuuuUu!
3. What do you want Girl?