Sunday, September 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

1) Balboa Island is perfect. We all have our own rooms. Our living room is huge even with the couches. Speaking of those damn couches, tell me why we (the people pictured below) were able to get those gigantic things plus our beds and everything else inside the house BY OURSELVES. It's probably cause we're amazing. We're thinking about starting our own business..themed movers. We'll dress up to a theme of your choice AND move your shit. Even better, Newport is just a ferry ride away.

we conquer damn near-impossible moving-in feats. comeseeus.

my not-yet-decorated room. but isn't it wonderful already? i also need to get a desk.

2) I came home yesterday for the weekend. It's works out cause soccer is away in Alabama this weekend so I don't have to work practice. Oh yea, my fingers are raw and my back is broken in 834890 places from taping ankles at the soccer tournament yesterday. BUT i made $45 from taping on top of the hourly rate we get paid to be there anyway. Just lovely. I was able to make Christina's going-away dinner. My hottie cousin is leaving for Santa Barbara next weekend.

all 10 of the kids on my dad's side. our grandpa would definitely be proud. :)
we used to shoot commericals and have spectacular fashion shows in our living rooms.

3) Today I get to see at least 2 of my ETCS girls and then Deepy's Bday BBQ in the afternoon. Happy 21st Birthday BRO! Now you can finally use your own I.D. Haha.

4) Dentist appointment tomorrow. I better not have any cavities. I don't know...I haven't exactly been flossing daily. I know. Unbelievable. I also finally get to see Ms. Brooklynn Grace Cole tomorrow. And S.B. I better see you today. Mmm YoSwirl.

More pictures later. I need to get ready.

2 comments:

jem jemmy said...

wow 45 big one!! drinks on you :) and i may have a gift for you to decorate your new room or bathroom or where ever you want to hang it..if you want it ;)

Anonymous said...

it's probably cuz were amazing
hahaha