Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All At Once

10 more days until graduation. We picked up our cap and gowns yesterday. It didn't seem real until then. Let's just say I've already checked out of school. Final today. About to start studying after this. Lab report due and one more final on Monday and then I'll be done.

NBA finals start tomorrow! Lakers in 6. For sure at least 5. Maybe 7. Either way, very excited. Tahoe with my mom's side in 2 weeks. We haven't had a huge family vacay in so long. Love them more than anything.

My grandma's surgery went fine but they had to alter it so it'll take longer for her to heal. This means she'll have to be in the hospital longer, which means she might miss my graduation cause she'll be too weak. I really wanted her to be here, but as long as she's okay, no worries. Wish my grandpa could have been here.

No comments: