Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things People Say

Supwitit. It's been a minute so I thought I'd post an entry. Life is goooood.

  • The weather has been amazing to say the least.
  • I love all my classes!
  • Graduation is in less than 2 months.
  • Taylor Swift next month!
  • Tahoe with my favorite cousins to start off the summer.
  • I finally went back to CHOC.
  • Sports Med is fine and dandy.
  • Men's Volleyball AND Baseball are ranked #1 in the nation!
  • Lakers are smashin', but no surprise there.
  • My tanlines are once again looking like underwear.

Anyway, listen here Babygirl. I know it sucks right now. But let me tell you how it goes. First you're sad AND mad. Just all these emotions and it's like you don't know what to do with them. So let 'em out. Don't be ashamed. Keep it bottled in and it'll be worse later on. Okay so then you get sick of being sad and now you're just mad. After you're pissed for a while, you realize that it's a waste of time. So then you get sad again. Go through the motions. Feel what your heart wants you to feel. Cause once that's all said and done, you're stronger. You're able to look back on everything and accept it for what it was and what it is. It DOES get better in time. You just have to let it.

Today: laundry. gym. training room. maybe baseball game. pool. groceries. car wash. study. Round 1 Game 2!

No comments: