Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whatev-dot.

- i come on here everytime i have homework to do but don't want to do it

- i have 2 new penpals. lydia ann wong and sarah ann brown. yes they have the same middle name. i love writing and receiving letters. even if your middle name isn't ann, you can still be my penpal. just let me know. i have really cool stationary.

- i had my first midterm of the quarter today.

- i now officially hate school cause it made me miss most of the inauguration this morning. I had to stop watching in the middle of aretha singing. (i really want to borrow her hat btw. SO cool)

-i'm really excited to go home for chinese new year. i miss my family.

-i love texting.

-we have such a great president.

2 comments:

Deepy said...

YES! You read it! So my writing wont be going to waste. Don't worry, think of school as gasoline. You're gonna need it no matter what.

But hating it is perfectly justified.

jem jemmy said...

would you like to be my penpal even though i do not own cool stationary any longer..so plain lined paper will have to do?